Sunday, September 2, 2012

oakley headquarters address would have thought she still has this hand

Thing.
Sub-shan, of course, clear that Ann's father was so nervous, so to take the lead: The moment I introduced myself, turn the small gifted them when to Xuan has recovered from the excitement over happily to his father Lord of the sisters.
Ann father of my nature is very polite, small excellent, they are also abnormal cordial But face of sub Alexandra when, only a fear to be able to describe it.
Son Alexandra does not point out, just let those accompanied by bodyguards trapped by their own, before hip-hop and we joke enjoyable, Ann dad seeing this, this is completely relieved.
Xuan relatives at home is very heard to the guests, they all gather to those 17-year-old young man is the Starchaser age usually see me but could not, and now the right time, nature is around my photo and signature,jupiter oakley, and made I was caught off guard.
Course is to give Xuan face, and finally after a busy half an hour to do up Ann mom this time also from the tea shop rush back, watching their family happily embrace, indeed a kind of warm feeling.
Next time, I can always feel a touch of warmth to go settle down tea shop tasting tea drinks.
Watching security to Xuan skilled shake tea action, I really feel there is an eye-opener. Consider again, I decided to drink tea drinks An Yi Xuan personally deployment.
Taste really good, would have thought she still has this hand,oakley headquarters address, it seems that in the future someone married Ann Xuan Men really enjoy a happy life, her hand tea kung fu, I am afraid, will fans get dizzy husband.
Due to fears the FANS containment of the scenes, the sub-Shan people as early as the control of the nearby neighborhoods around the tea shop is embattled, and I was surprised at the tea shop environment elegant.
After resting, An Yi Xuan actually solicitation we went next door to the playground to play, she said excitedly playing hamster playground, grasping doll cast basketball open racing game on her piece of cake.
My nature is not to be outdone, quickly want to see what, of course, but also the performance of some.
Is big out of my expectation, competition and An Yi Xuan, all my projects are defeated, so I lost the face. Fortunately, lost to a steeped Road decade old gamer, not a disgrace, and finally recover the cost of their competition and small excellent face, even the movement of cells developed European sub Alexandra lost no words to tell than these, of course, the boys and girls naturally win also disgraceful, not here in letters a.
After dinner, chatting An Yi Xuan home to the very night the rest rooms 到凌晨两点 minutes, and then only in the safety eyes Dad security mom reluctant to part, we got to sit listlessly to Taipei embarked.
Pro on the plane when the sub Alexandra's eyes were red, and could tell she was excited, but I can not comfort what I and her, but also just ordinary friends, and I can not promise anything, so only ruthless pretend did not see anything like.
To Huen and son Alexandra now has become the talk about anything good

No comments:

Post a Comment